Evenings do not have any meal but we all feel hungry in evening after few hours of lunch. We look for food all around to feed our tummies with something light, something flavour and something easy to cook and eat.
Such dishes make the supper or tea time delightful and are perfect for those following a low carb diet in Dubai.
There are so many easy-to-prepare dishes for supper. One of them is Egg Wraps with Garlic Infused Dressing. It is mouth-watering, tummy filling and healthy snack. Anyone can eat it, irrespective of whether they are following a gluten free diet in Dubai or are as fit as fiddle.
Do you want to know its recipe? If yes, then read below and find this snack’s recipe!
- 2 eggs
- 11/2 tablespoon of low FODMAP milk
- ½ tablespoon of all-purpose flour (gluten free)
- Oil (for drizzle)
- Salt and pepper (for seasoning)
- 41 grams of eggplant
- 0.5 grams of red pepper
- 70 grams of carrot
- 66 grams of zucchini
- 1/8 teaspoon of paprika
- 11/2 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon of garlic infused oil
- ½ teaspoon of lemon juice
- Black pepper (for seasoning)
- Mix milk and flour in saucepan over low flame. Once they are mixed, add eggs and salt and pepper in it.
- Grease pan with oil. Pour one spoon of mixture in it. Move the pan in circular motion to spread the mixture in all areas. Let it cook for a minute until edges are started to lift up. Once they are lifted up, turn it upside down and cook it from both sides. Thus, your egg wrap is ready.
- Fry sliced and cut eggplants and red peppers in another pan of high flame until eggplant gets brown for three to four minutes. Grate zucchinis and carrots and then add them in the pan. Add paprika and salt and pepper in the pan and fry for two to three minutes more. This is your veggie filling.
- Mix garlic infused oil, mayonnaise and lemon juice together to make garlic mayonnaise. Add black pepper in it for seasoning too.
- Now place egg wrap on counter, put veggie filling in centre of the wrap. Top the filling with garlic mayonnaise and roll it. Now you can either eat hot or wrap it in baking sheet to cool it and then have it.
- Thus, your egg wrap is ready to eat and serve.